Ok, take that in. Read it again. One more time.
That's right -- we have the power to decide who we want to be. And we have the power to change our mind. It is about creating, re-creating and re-creating some more.
It just takes a little bit of reflection....asking ourselves some key questions such as:
- How did I or did I not show up as the real me?
- What worked in that interaction? What do I want to do differently?
- What do I want to carry forward? What do I want to let go of?
- How do I want to behave?
- How do I want to do things differently?
- What is the real pay-off for change?
The key question is: What are you willing to risk in order to show up differently?
It is about taking ownership of your inner motivations. It is about taking ownership of your thoughts, feelings and your action.
You get to determine WHO you really are. You get to determine if WHO you have been showing up as is working or not.
Your actions say a lot more than your words. Your actions are representation of your commitment and integrity to the words that you speak.
It is time to get aligned with your real WHO.