Two weeks ago I was teaching a class in Tampa, FL and a student, Marilyn, gave a presentation that really caught my attention. I started thinking about things in ways that I hadn't before. I was beginning to feel inspired to take action. I am ready to try some of the techniques she talked about.
Essentially the topic was all about increasing your personal power, expanding your range of engagement and moving in to your highest potential....
Now, is full disclosure, I know all this. I teach it, I believe it, I am it. And still, I heard things in a different way.
I want to apply some of these techniques to living my Highest Potential when it comes to my overall health --- which I am calling my Ideal Health.
In Marilyn's hand out - she had some bullet points that I think will make great blog posts and create a great group discussion. So for the month of May, I am dedicating my postings to this topic.
I want you to play along -- it will be a great dose of self-coaching and deeper understanding of who you are, what is important to you, and it will be a great place to be held accountable. If you feel you want to up your commitment and results -- then this might be just for you.
So post your thoughts -- share your revelations and declare your goals. Consider it a free online course that will help you connect with your higher self.
So, here is the first bullet point to consider:
- Fully commit to befriending and connecting with your Genius (your higher self, your true potential, your higher coach, your Ideal Health etc.)
What are you trying to get mental clarity on?
In yesterday's blog I wrote about commitment and today I am going to expand on it.
Commitment to my highest health potential is about understanding:
- what is my definition of health as is pertains to this focus?
- why my health is important to me at this time?
- what does commitment look like?
- if I was to "befriend" my ideal health -- what would that look like?
- if I was connected to my ideal health -- what would that look like?
- what does physical health look like?
- what does mental health look like?
- what does spiritual health look like?
- what does emotional health look like?
This isn't about a number on the scale -- this is about a feeling I want to have. I want to feel healthy -- which is enough rest, good balance, food choices that make me feel optimal. This is about being hydrated, about participation with others, about what really feeds my spirit.
Time to go spend some time answering my questions -- I will share more tomorrow about my clearer understanding of ideal health.
What area of your life do you want to take to the next level? Please post and share -- and together, we will spend the month of May understanding ourselves a bit better.