- How ready are you to be more fearless in your coaching?
- How ready are you to take your coaching to the next level?
- How willing are you to walk your talk?
- How would you love to learn how to call people on their stuff so they can have the breakthroughs they want?
- How ready are you to roll up your sleeves and get your coaching kicked up a notch?
- How ready are you to learn from iPEC instructors with different coaching styles who have the same top value of fun?
How would you like to take your passion for coaching to the next level?
If you’ve ever thought (or are now thinking) that your skills need a jumpstart or perhaps a sugar high; CandyStore Coaching will give you that fix.
Join us – Jenn Barley and Karen Sullivan -- PCC Certified Coaches, as we do a deep dive into coaching, skills, tools as well as giving you direct feedback on your coaching.
We’ll share the most important mindsets, and strategies that we *wish* we knew when we first started.
The format of the class includes reviewing tools and techniques in group setting and introducing some new stuff. When it’s time for coaching we’ll give you direct feedback in two smaller groups of six coaches each. This gives everyone the opportunity to get feedback and hear many styles.
The two of us will rotate between the groups giving you direct access to two different coach approaches, and help you find your own…yes your own...style!!!
Also, if you need mentor coaching hours for the ICF - we will be able to provide you a letter confirming group mentoring that will count towards 5 hours of the requirement.
The Class Schedule is:
January 14th: Tools and Techniques Part One
January 21st: Small Group Coaching Intensive Feedback Session
January 29th: Small Group Coaching Intensive Feedback Session
February 4th: Tools and Techniques Part Two
February 11th: Small Group Coaching Intensive Feedback Session
February 18th: Small Group Coaching Intensive Feedback Session
Class is at 8:00 pm est. Each class is 75 minutes in length and each class will be recorded.
The cost of the six week course is only $297 ---
if you sign up by December 16th the cost is only $247.
The class registration is limited to 12 people. Only 7 seats left and registration just opened yesterday!